Our Terms and Conditions, Pricing, and Shipping Terms apply to residential online purchases made by end consumers within the contiguous United States and Australia. Customers living in remote or limited access areas may be subject to additional shipping charges. The website will not calculate these at checkout, however we will contact you regarding any extra fees before processing your order.
Shipments to Hawaii and remote areas will be subject to additional shipping charges and may not be available in all areas. If you have any questions, please email or call us. If you have placed an order, we will contact you to review shipping costs and availability.
If you need help placing an order, have questions about product availability, pricing, have a non-standard request, or would just like our assistance, email us and we will return your call or email within one business day.
We accept Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards. Money orders and personal checks are acceptable, via mail, however this may cause a delay in shipping. We do not offer COD terms, and all orders must be paid in full before shipping. NOTE: Purchases with a final destination outside of the US or AU can only be paid by check, money order, or wire transfer and must be paid in full including freight, before a shipping date can be scheduled. Credit cards are not accepted for sales outside of the United States or Australia.
We’re located in Jacksonville, FL. In-stock items will be shipped within 2 weeks or less upon confirmation of your order. If the merchandise you selected has to be special ordered, your order will ship within 6-8 weeks. If any of the products you’ve ordered are temporarily out of stock or there will be an unusual delay, we will notify you and explain all available options.
We do not charge sales tax for any orders. It is your responsibility to handle any state or local “use” taxes that may apply to your purchase. If your order is going directly overseas, from a port in Florida, sales tax will be assessed. The sales tax will be refunded to you once we have received a bill of lading showing that the merchandise was loaded directly into a ship with an overseas destination.
Yes, everything you buy from SeeSuu has a guarantee of quality and will exactly match the description on the website.
SeeSuu is not a third party platform that attract companies to sell their products on our website. On the contrary, the only seller is us. Only in this way can we acquire the best control on the quality. Besides, we provide you an even better reassurance of consistent high quality thanks to our in-house QC team.
We double-check the contents of all orders carefully before dispatch to our customers.You can be confident about ordering from SeeSuu just as much as any western retailers.
All warrantees begin from the date the product is received. If a product develops a fault during the warranty and the fault is due to a quality issue rather than your own breakage or misuse, we will accept a return.
1. 12 months Manufacturer's Repair Warranty for defective items
And there are some categories that have no warranty, such as Wallpapers, Cross-Stitch Embroidery lace, Decorative Paintings, Bedding, Bath, Home Textile, etc
2. Defective items MUST BE reported and returned to us within the warranty period (and in the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number. WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN EXPIRED WARRANTY.
Yes, for sure.
We have a professional Quality Control team. They will check carefully for each item before shipping to avoid sending defective goods to our customers.
If an item is found defective in our QC test, it will be returned to the supplier / factory. So please don't worry about receiving a defective item because we are committed to being a trustworthy and reliable seller on international on-line shopping market.
Rarely, rough handling by the courier can lead to physical damage to your goods, e.g. Broken coffee table leg.
If possible, raise a complaint directly with the delivery representative of the courier company before you sign for the goods. They will advise you on the complaint procedure.
If you already signed for the packet, take photos showing the damage and contact the local office of the courier/delivery company to complain. They will have a complaining procedure which will enable you to get compensation.
Next, contact SeeSuu immediately with your order number and a full description / pictures of the broken item issue. We will contact the courier company from our end.
Once the courier company confirms that the case is valid, they will compensate SeeSuu, and we will pass on this compensation to you. The compensation varies from case to case and is different for each delivery company. In some cases you will need to pay to post the broken item back to SeeSuu in order for us to send out a new piece.
If you encounter quality issues within the warranty period you will be covered. Every product has a specific warranty period ( If it is not stated in the product listing, contact us via email or feel free to call ).
1. The photos of original SeeSuu package with front and back sides
2. The photos or video of the defective item(s)
3. The photos, video or screenshot showing the malfunction of the defective item(s)
We will usually offer you a refund or send a replacement as soon as the problem is confirmed.
Sometimes you may need to ship the defective item back to us for free repair service or a new replacement. Customer should cover the return shipping fee, and SeeSuu is responsible for the shipping costs of arranging reshipment.
1. Product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer's responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
2. If the customer has damaged/misused the item(s), the product's warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, customers are welcome to contact us to purchase replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
1. Open the body in an attempt to fix the device.
2. Modify, remove, customize, or swap parts of the product.
3. Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for
4. Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage
5. All returns must first be authorized by SeeSuu Support team prior to return. If the customer has returned the package without prior authorization (R.M.A form), sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty box, there will no compensation permitted in such cases.
6. SeeSuu will ship the item to the customer via Flat Rate Shipping by default. If the customer wants to utilize a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee is applicable.